Sunday, August 7, 2011

First Day of Global Networks

Hi everyone!

I am a rather new face in this program. Red hoodie and eyeliner sound familiar? I did not transfer over here from the Mass Comm diploma like the majority here, but instead I come from the AUP Program and was set to go to the US before the winds changed the tide and sent me here. I'm officially an UOW student! Woohoo!

I am super confused on what I'm supposed to do, or what is upcoming ahead for this semester. All I know is that I'm supposed to blog, tweet and go on delicious for this assignment, and it is fine by me. Although I must admit, starting anew is weird as I'm quite a social media freak myself. In my real virtual world, I blog at http://www.couskie.net and you can check out my twitter at www.twitter.com/juinniechew :) Oh, I really like to eat! Just thought you should know that hehe.

Looking forward to making new friends and working with you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment